Stefan has been a pioneer in the development of the solar PV industry in Australia. His 21 years of energy industry experience includes research, product development, PV module manufacturing, PV system design, large scale project development and solar monitoring.
Working for in the industry since the start of the commercial beginning of the PV industry in Australia, Stefan has:
• Co-founded and developed Solar Analytics, a revolutionary solar home energy platform that increases the value of rooftop solar
• Co-founded the Enosi Foundation, a blockchain-based platform that is enabling the transition to Grid 2.0
• Researched and developed module encapsulation and testing processes for CSG Solar’s crystalline silicon on glass thin-film PV technology
• Developed, tested and commercialized the innovative, modular, fully integrated residential AC module rooftop PV system – Plug&Power™
• Designed and commissioned semi-automated module assembly manufacturing operations, for CSG Solar’s German 20MW manufacturing facility
• Managed Suntech’s durability test program, and developed the Combined Cycle extended durability test program, which is now used by solar companies and institutions globally
• Directed Suntech’s technical operations and staff, including technical and project oversight for all residential and commercial
• Design manager for Suntech’s Solar Flagships bid and utility scale PV solar power plant opportunities.